Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Field Trip #2 1/13/2010




Every second that I'm with my sponsor I learn so much from her. On my last visit (1/13/2010), I did so many things. The first thing, was to shampoo the hair of a mannequin. Marti ,my sponsor, show me how to shampoo the correct way, to not let water run into the ears or the shampoo. Yes, I did trim the hair of the mannequin.(that was really exciting !!!!) I did not trimmed so much hair ,because I wanted to keep on trimming later on. I did watched techniques used on the customers and even borrow a DVD to watched at home. I did not really liked the DVD, but still watched any way. All the girls were helpful and told me about schools that I might enjoy and would do some researched. They also told me how to be friendly with customers and to understand them better. I told my sponsor about The Kick Off Event that we will be having. (She was excited about the event). Mrs. Nefferdorf my mentor said that she will be late or either on time. I'm looking forward for my next visit.!!:')

No comments: