Monday, January 25, 2010

Today!! :') :')




My mentor told me to change how I do my hair. (In reality, I have not done it) Nothing happen to me today,but yesterday it was the day that I saw different styles. I was shopping for baby formula and some household items. One guy was wearing a real long hair and it was all straight. Then, there was a girl that had her hair smooth, but at the same it was curly. On the top, she had a big red flower, with blues and yellow. Next to flower, there was a green rose, with black spots. Many people were staring at her and some kids were laughing at her. That made me think that I will try something new and probably will enjoy it.

1 comment:

Mr. Abrams said...

Were people laughing at this girl in a cruel way? Was she trying to be funny. Perhaps she put a lot of time and effort into her appearance.

Please work harder to smooth out your grammar. Nearly every sentence had some kind of glaring error.