Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Field Trip #

Well, Yesterday I went to see my sponsor like every week. Mr. Snider could not go with me so I was upset because he did not go and the fact that his grandmother die was devastating. I was at the mall and my sponsor was not there yet. So, Kamara was teaching a new technique for breading. Later on Kamara can in a told me that was someone was looking for me. I came out with the mannequin in my hand and Mr. Snider was there smiling and everything. SO I ended trimming his hair and he loved it. He was surprise as to how fast I learn different techniques as to trim his hair. He was talking to my sponsor (she came in when I was trimming his hair) and asking her about my accomplishments and I how I was adapting to the salon. I was surprise because I was not prepare for him to go the salon and I was also nervous. The hair cut turn out good and he said that he would be buying me lunch and for the class he will bring pretzels. I was proud of my self!!!

1 comment:

Mr. Abrams said...

Can I get a haircut, too?