Monday, May 3, 2010

Free Blog


Unfortunately, I had to change my mentor because of time circumstances. Mr. Roddy is my current mentor and I can not explain how he enjoys helping me. He is not just my mentor but a friend. He tries to understand everything that I say to him. I give him my ideas and he polish them and makes them even better. I think that we are becoming a team and that my final project would come out great. He also helps me to understand everything that I need to accomplish for my project. I'm really excited to have him as my mentor. Thank you Mr. Roddy.

1 comment:

Mr. Abrams said...

Mr. Roddy is a cherished colleague and friend of mine. He inspires me and I get the feeling that he's doing the same for you. This is the essence of true education - finding people who compel us to dig deeper and fly higher.