Thursday, May 27, 2010

Final Project Count down


Well, I'm almost finish with my design nails. I need to meet with my mentor, but I think that I will be meeting him tomorrow during fourth period. We will be discussing about the time and when would be handling out papers and everything else.
I been working on an idea that I have in mind. I'm in the process of designing two hair styles and two nail designs for little girls. I will be promoting them in my presentation. I all ready have the time that it will take me to performed that highlights. I'm almost finish with the photos and tomorrow Mr. Roddy and I will be selecting the photos for the scrapbook. I need to go buy some folders and getting them together. I hope everything goes well.

1 comment:

Mr. Abrams said...

Sounds interesting. As far as the litte girl design goes, will you be experimenting on your daughter?
Can't wait to see your presentation!