Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday's HW

1. At this point, you should have concrete plans to see your sponsor once per week for about an hour.

Yes, I go every week for two hours and my visits are on Wednesday.

2. Which day will you be visiting your sponsor and why did you select this day?
How will you get to your sponsor?
Wednesday will be the day that I will visit my sponsor. We selected this day ,because I do not work and because she is not too busy and have time to spend with me.

3.What difficulties with the the student sponsor obligation can you anticipate at this point?
In reality I do not anticipate any difficulties. We get along and I have learned so much form her. The time that she gives me is a lot. On every visit, I get to do something new. I even borrow DVD's to watched at home (they do everything fast).

4. Write a paragraph explaining what exactly you want to get from your sponsor. Be specific.
Well, I want to get form my sponsor a lot of knowledge. She knows what is going on and she explains everything that is happening. For example, I all ready have started to trim hair, just the basic ,but is a start. Also, she will get help me in my presentation and would even allow me to bring a person with me and trim there hair for FREE. She will teach me different techniques that I will be applying on mannequins and in real people. There fore, she will be involved in everything that I will be presenting and creating.

No comments: