Thursday, March 11, 2010

Field Trip-- 9

Today Thursday. I went on a field trip. My sponsor and I went to different beauty stores. In two of the stores we went to was for license stylers' or students only. On the first one, we did not buy anything, so we went to Cherry Hill Mall and behind the mall, there was a beauty supply store and we bought the cape, some lotions, and hair clippers. We also went to the Cherry Hill Beauty Supply and there I bought my apron, a blow dryer , and finally a Chi Ceramic Hairstyling Iron. All together I spend over $100.00 dollars. I was excited to get my supplies together for my presentation at the end of the year. We talked about me getting used to use my tools and starting next week I will use my own tools.http://cdn2.overstock.com/images/products/P12078774.jpg

No comments: