Friday, March 5, 2010


When I think of the most important person in my life.AnaSofia cames in my mind. My daughter ,AnaSofia, is my stress reliever. When I see her smile or giggle, it's when I understand that I'm the only person that understands her. I'm the only one that she will count on later in her life. No one would take care of her as I will, not even my boyfriend. I will always be next to her and support her in anyway that I can. That is when I stop say"everything that I'm doing is for her". I do not go out and only work and go to school. All the time that I have left is for her and she knows that, she can understand when I busy doing my homework, during that time she will not cry and play silently until I go over to her play with her. She loves to dance and I do to. SO I dance with her and that relieves my stress. Thank you God for giving me such a amazing daughter SHE IS THE BEST!.

No comments: