Thursday, March 4, 2010

Field Trip --7


Wednesday is my field trip to my sponsor. I was excited since I was going to get highlights done!!!. Like always, I greeted my sponsor and the other employees. I told my sponsor about the plans that I had in mind. About the field trip that I wanted her and me to go. The field trip consisted of going to different stores and creat a butged for my future presentation. That butged would include everything that I will need for my final presentation day.

Marti agreed and was excited as well.

She had a few cuatomers waiting for her, so she told my highlights would have to wait until one of the other girls can in to work(that will be around 2 o'clock. I waiting until then, on the mean time, she had me performed on a maniquin a hair do. She told me how she wanted, but like always I do not follow directions and I started imagine a hair do.

I breaded the hair on the bottom and did some twist to the hair that was left.

She was surprise with the finish product. Marylyn, walked in and was time for me to get my hightlights. I wrote down all of the ingredients and how to performed it as well.(at the end I will tell you)

We were finish and I receive a call from my sister, Gaby.

She informed me that my brother-in-law wanted ME to cut his hair.

I told Marti about it and she said yes. Ernesto, chose the designed that he liked and I did my magic. I did get some help and everything else it was on my own. The hair cut came out really good and Ernesto was happy with the job I performed.

It was time for to go and she filled out my paper like always. I was there from 12:30-5:45 p.m.

Ingredients:


Choose your color.


You will need foil, the desire color, a comb.


Mix the color, some volume so the color can penetrate.


Sit in a chair.(Do not wash your hair at all or the color would not penetrate)


Divide the hair in four sections.


Grab small pieces of hair and place they on the foil. Apply the color and close the foil tight.


Repeate the process until the mix runs out or when desired.


Sit for 30 minutes. So the mixture would penetrate your hair.


After the time is up wash and blow dry .


You are finish.

No comments: