Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Field Trip # 11


Today I visited my sponsor. I left after seven period, had to pick up my baby and my mom had to baby sit. Today I trim my sister's ("Gaby") hair. I also blow dry her hair as well. I got to see a costumer mad, because one of the girls did not perform her job correctly. She did not cut a boy's hair as how his mom wanted it. I hurry up and left because I did not wanted to see the customer mad. I was scared if I every go through that scenario. I was happy that I did everything without the help of Marti. At the end of the trim, she observed and toke some pictures, and she also check everything of how I trim my sister's hair. I was glad to go back to the salon.

1 comment:

Mr. Abrams said...

What a great picture of you! I'm curious to hear about how the frustrated mother was handled by the staff!