Saturday, February 27, 2010

Field Trip-- 6

During this week I went to see my sponsor. I did not have a ride ,so I had to walk and take the bus. When I was walking ,I got to think about everything that I have learned with my sponsor. I was surprise of how many things I have learned. I got there at 12:45 p.m. Marti was coloring the hair a women and I imediately watched the procedure to color hair. It took Marti around 30 minutes to finish applying the color and then about 45 minutes to dry and wash out the color. The color came out excellent. Anaita in the other hand, was doing a cut in boy,I watch every single step and she explained everything that she was doing and why. Then Marti and I went to the back and show me how to perfornmed a hair do. I read two books and they explained every step. I grab a maniquin and started to work my magic. I was finish and everyone came to see what I had done. Everyone was cheking it and telling me how to do it better. Lucy, was the last one to came(she always look mad) nad told em that it was ok but ti could be better. I told her that it was my first try, I did get upset ,but sudently she hug me and told be that perfection would came over many tries. For the first time she gave me a smile and told me that I'm starting to be part of their hair crew salon.I was pleased to hear that. Lter at night, I gave my boyfriend a hair cut and it came out good. I was surprise of how good it came out.

No comments: