Thursday, February 25, 2010

Connection to Environmenal Science


I was excited when Saturday or Sunday I can not really remember, I saw electricians putting solar panel around the stoplights. That is when it hit me about if you can not take care of your how would you take care of the environment. I was surprise seen the solar panels. Then Katie told me about shampoo can be be harm to the environment as well.
"Sodium Laureth Sulfate - used in clinical testing as a primary skin irritant. Tests on lab animals indicate material may cause mutagenic effects.
Cocamidopropyl Betaine - potential irritant and potentially contaminated with or breaking down into chemicals linked to cancer.
Ammonium Chloride - Harmful if swallowed. May be harmful by inhalation. Skin, eye and respiratory irritant"
This three are the ones that impact me the most. You are also polluting your own body.


If you want to read the article here it is!!http://www.greenlivingtips.com/articles/52/1/Shampoo-and-the-planet.html

No comments: