Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friend Ship


"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out" -Walter Winchell

This qoute represents for me a true friend. Even if you make a mistake a true or real friend is besides you no matter what. Jessica, is my true friend ,she has been there for me as I will always be there for her. We were both pragnant at the same time. Our babies are one moth apart. We will always talk about our problems and have a good time together. We stop talking for a while because she move away and drop out of school.I was not happy becasue of that. Her mom would not help her and that was just mean. Around two moths ago, she look for me and since then we have talked almost everyday. Jess and I only know and can understand each other becasue we have similar lifes and we were both pregant at the same time. We can share stories of our babies and our lifes. WE are not proud ,becasue we got pregnant at a yought age but, we thank god becasue our babies are in good health. It is a hard life ,but we do not regret anything. She was there when I lost my friends and I was there when she needed me. I hope form now on that we stay best friends for ever.

No comments: