Monday, February 22, 2010

Field Trip --5




Last Wednesday,I meet with my sponsor, she was excited to know that I in did decided to trim my hair and get a new style, also I was scared to not like the final result. We also talked about my research paper and of how normal actions can cuase major problems, some examples were, that you can wash your hair every other day ,because you wash away nautral oils and you do not let those oils get through your hair. Another one, is if you have a perm done to your hair and your hair is not healthy then you will harm your hair really bad also, if you get a perm done and follow by another one it will harm your hair and it will casue your hair to fall out. The last things that we talked about was about coloring your hair or just doing highlights, some of the color will penetrate your scalp and casue manjor problems to your hair, but that is reare, it only really happens between one million people(not sure about the number).
Finally, my sponsor told me that she will help me research for my reaseach paper, also she wants to do perform a perm and highlights in my hair, she does not charge me but I still give her money for the great shoj she does.

No comments: