Thursday, April 8, 2010

Field Trip #14


Tuesday April 6, 2010, I went to see my sponsor as always and she was there (hurray!!!!!)



I was excited for to today, I wanted to be surprise and at the end I was.



Marti, came in en minutes late, and told one of the girls there that I had to observed them until she acme in. I did as I was told and both of the girls were excited to see me since we did not see each other often. When she came in she call me to the office and started to talk to me like she was mad or something. (she was talking as a teacher). She said that the lesson for today was going to be highlights!!. We took the mannequin out and she was looking for gel. She said that we need to practice first and then I will be aloud to use real hair coloring. She explain the procedure and i follow her as she did it. I was nervous because this would be my first time doing it, I have only watched them get done. I tried first with a short hair mannequin and then with a long hair mannequin. She asked some questions about how I felt about highlights and I answer that I love highlights but in long hair it takes more practice than in shorter hair. At the end I rised out both of the mannequins and clean up all the mest that I did. I was excited and could not wait to tell my mom about my day.



1 comment:

Mr. Abrams said...

I do hope that Marti can see your presentation. If not, we should see about recording it!