Thursday, April 29, 2010

Field Trip # 18

- (I did it similar but smaller the idea was the same)



















On Wednesday, I went there and got a ride so I got to be there at 10:00 am. during the time I was waiting for her, Lucy was there and she was excited to see me. She ask about school and if I have apply for college or trade school. She also told me that if she was mean to me, she was sorry but that was the way she was. I told her not to worry that I was there so everyone can judge my work and if I'm doing something wrong to tell me so I can improve. She keep jocking with me all day long an I really enjoy her company. She also gave tips about working and the things
she said to me was that If I become a
"hairstylist" to work in a one place and start a book there and build my way up. People will start knowing an dhow I work and probably make some friends but the most important would be clients. Now a days new hairstylist change from place to place and their clients would not look for them, because they did not get time to spend with them. She was glad that I choose this career and told me that I will enjoy it every day. New people come in and talk to you sometimes even make your life better. I saw highlights getting done and I flat iron a mannequins and well as did a hair do that was a heart shape and then on the sides was braided.

1 comment:

Mr. Abrams said...

It must be nice to be your age and know what you want to do for the rest of your life. Believe me, when I was young, I had no idea that I wanted to be a teacher.