Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Connection #15

The movie that we saw while the rest of our class was away was "Departures". The film had different emotions and it show how the living eat the dead. Make up is a important part in the movie. They show how the dead need to be prepare for the after life. Two scenes that touch my heart was when the main actor sees the burning part is closing a door to this life and right after that birds fly off and they are together like in a pack. The same way we are, we stick together and we take off for the next life. Since I want to study cosmetology and that involves make up as well. I loved this movie and I learned so much too. About a father that did not forgot about his son even though that he was not with him, he still loved him until the very last day of his life.

1 comment:

Mr. Abrams said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the film, even if we couldn't hear the last third of it.

PLEASE - Master the skill of using verbs properly. Every sentence turn on the verb.

Did you see the mistake that I deliberately planted in the last sentence? How could it be corrected? Why?

Do you have my "Grammar for Idiots" book? I can't find it anywhere!