Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Field trip #15


Well, this Tuesday I went really early and was wating for Marti. She was late again and I observed the second part of a perm. She came in until 11:30 a.m. and was in a hurry because she had people waiting for her. She did not ahve any time for me but I still got to learned something new. I feel that everytime that I go she does not have time for me any more. She was close to me before but now she leaves me to fly solo. She will show me once and then I have to do it. She tells me that I learn fast and I also do it correctly. She bought me my clippers and two combs. one is for highlights and the other one I still do not know. Marti also gave me clipper cleaner and a brush to clean my clippers went I use it.

1 comment:

Mr. Abrams said...

Great blog but watch those VERBS and their tenses!